Monday 25 November 2013

Romantic New year Greeting Card for 2014-New Years Day Wishing eCards for Lovers

New Year Greeting 2014 | new year 2014 Greeting Cards | Romantic New Year 2014 Greeting Cards

New is the year, New are the hopes
new is the resolution, new are spirits
and new are my warm wishes just for you
Have a promising & fulfilling New Year 2014.
Happy New Year 2014

Receive my simple gift of love
wrapped with sincerity
tied with care & sealed with Kiss
to Wish you a Happy New Year 2014





 Something in your smile which speaks to me,Something in your voice which sings to me.
Something in your eyes which says to me
That you are dearest to me
Happy New Year 2014
Like to spend time with you,
I am completely in love with you
You mean a lot to me.
I wish you the very best,
with a year full of happiness,
hope, love, joy & peace.
May follow on every day the whole,
New Year through.
Happy New Year 2013



As long as you love me,I’ll stay by your side,I’ll be your companionYour friend and your guide.As long as you love me,As long as you care,I’ll do anything for youI’ll go anywhere.I’ll bring you sunshine,I’ll comfort your fears,I’ll gather up rainbows,To chase all your tears.As long as forever,My love will be true,For as long as you love me,I’ll only love you.

Wish you a great, prosperous
Blissful, healthy, bright, Delightful
mind blowing, energetic
terrific and extremely
Happy New Year 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment